Saturday, October 12, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Blog Hop Winner

Hi! I am happy to announce the winner of DigiStamps4Joy Blog Hop on my blog who lovingly left me her sweet comment:

"Awesome and unique project! Love the way you have respresented your area! Time to hop along and see what's next! Happy World Card Making Day!"

 Congratulations Sammi!
Please email Margaret Kieser at
info@digistamp4joy.co.za
and mention my blog to claim your prize of this digi:

Thank you for your participation and time. Congratulations once again. Happy creating!
Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Asmah, this is spectular. Loving the design. Simply a wow beauty.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah